As the Republican primary gets underway a unique coalition is building in Florida backing Senator Ted Cruz for President.
Republican activists in Florida, Florida businessmen, Tea Partiers, Republican women, pro-life Catholics and Christians and fiscal conservatives are banding together forming a Reaganesqe coalition in for Cruz.
The following individuals are endorsing him in their personal capacity:
– Jacksonville businessman Mac McGehee, former State Co-Chair of the finance team of Marco Rubio for U.S Senate, is backing Senator Ted Cruz in the Republican presidential primary. McGehee was also a member of the state finance team for Mitt Romney for President ’08 and ’12 and ambassador of Romney’s Social Conservatives for NEFL 2012, as well as state finance team for Gov. Rick Scott and former Florida governor, Jeb Bush.
– W. W. Gay, Sr. (Jacksonville) businessman, W.W. Gay Mechanical
– Bill Gay, Jr. (Jacksonville) businessman, W.W. Gay Mechanical
– Wayne Williford (Jacksonville) businessman, J.B. Coxwell Contracting
– C Brightman Skinner (Jacksonville) businessman
– Randy Skinner, (Jacksonville) businessman
– Bennett Brown (Jacksonville) President, American Enterprise Bank
– Steve Vining (Jacksonville) businessman
– Jim Darling (Jacksonville) businessmen
– Bob Triglia (Jacksonville) businessman
– Connie Turner (Jacksonville) Interior Designer, Republican activist.
– Debra Vining, Duval County REC, Christian Family Chapel, Community Impact Committee.
– Janet McDonald, (St. Augustine) Flagler County REC and Flagler County School Board Member.
– Maureen and Joe Kubasky (Flagler County) Republican Catholic Activists.
– Andrew Shirvell- Flagler County REC.
– Dr. Karen Effrem (Port Charlotte) pediatrician, Executive Director and Co-Founder of Florida Stop Common Core.
– Debbie Higginbothum (Jacksonville) NEFL Coordinator, Florida Stop Common Core.
– Nancy Peek McGowan (Jacksonville) Catholic grassroots activist, Romney for President State Finance team ’08 and ’12, State Co-Chair- Social Conservatives and Women for Mitt Romney ’08 and ’12, State Finance team Rubio for Senate ’10, Duval County REC, former Vice President of Republican Women of Duval Federated and President of the Conservative Republican Forum of Jacksonville.
– Sharon Light, Duval County REC member, member – Florida Federation of Republican Women, and member of the National Federation of Republican Women.
– Meredith Mears (Tallahasee) parental advocate and anti-Common Core activist.
– Rolando Perez (Jacksonville) long time Constitutional activist and member, the Duval County REC.
– Lourdes Castillo de La Pena (Miami) Former Florida Commissioner on the Status of Women, Miami Dade REC, conservative Republican activist and state finance team, Mitt Romney for President 2012, Marco Rubio for U.S. Senate 2010 and supporter of former FL Governor, Jeb Bush.
– Rosa Pena (Miami) Miami Tea Party, USA
– Robert Allen, Esq (Miami) businessman, former supporter of Gov. Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio for U.S. Senate.
– Manny Roman (Miami) member, Miami Dade County REC, currently serving as Vice Chairman.
– Alex and Diana Novoa (Miami)
– Willy Guardiola (Palm Beach) conservative activists for religious freedom, “Christian on a Mission,” Diocese of Palm Beach County.
– Juan Torres, M.D. (Orlando) Liberty Activist.
– Rick Hartley (Jacksonville) former State Committeeman, Duval County REC, former Chairman of the Republican Party of Duval County, NEFL – Catholics for Mitt Romney for President 2012, and Knights of Columbus, Diocese of St. Augustine.
– Pam Jackson (Jacksonville) Vice Chairman of the Florida First Coast Tea Party and member of the Duval County Republican Executive Committee.
– Michael Jackson (Jacksonville) Former Vice Chairman of the Duval County Republican Executive Committee and member of the First Coast Tea Party, Leadership Council.
– Leanne King (Jacksonville) former Director, Florida First Coast Tea Party.
Utah Standard News depends on the support of readers like you.
Good Journalism requires time, expertise, passion and money. We know you appreciate the coverage here. Please help us to continue as an alternative news website by becoming a subscriber or making a donation. To learn more about our subscription options or make a donation, click here.
To Advertise on UtahStandardNews.com, please contact us at: email@example.com.