Is this election really rigged? Well, the Wikileaks e-mails have exposed how the liberal media establishment has worked almost hand-in-hand with the Hillary Clinton campaign. Here are ten examples of this collusion:
- Associated Press reporter said he could be convinced to “steer away” from reporting on the e-mails scandal surrounding the Hillary Clinton campaign.
- The Disney CEO Bob Iger had someone reach out to the Clinton campaign to offer help, “he wants to be helpful.”
- Politico reporter Glenn Thrush admitted to being a “hack” for Clinton.
- NBC News agreed to terms with the Clinton campaign on what subject to cover and how much to cover about the subject
- Univision was more than pleased with some of the Clinton campaign’s tweets and “was really happy about her comments and the tweets”
- Her campaign scripted word-for-word Hillary Clinton’s response for an interview on Chris Hayes’ show on MSNBC.
- An e-mail attachment noted that a pro-Clinton group, called Correct the Record (or CTR) “has identified 372 surrogates including influential and frequent pundits on broadcast and cable news for Presidential 2016 politics and provided them around 80 sets of talking points”
- Huffington Post employee reiterated support for Clinton and promised to reach out to friends to donate to her campaign
- Reporter asked for permission to write a column on Elizabeth Warren and promised, “I won’t tell anyone”.
- Comedy Central TV show host John Oliver was working with the Clinton campaign on an unnamed topic.
This article is republished with permission from our friends at Accuracy in Media.
Utah Standard News depends on the support of readers like you.
Good Journalism requires time, expertise, passion and money. We know you appreciate the coverage here. Please help us to continue as an alternative news website by becoming a subscriber or making a donation. To learn more about our subscription options or make a donation, click here.
To Advertise on UtahStandardNews.com, please contact us at: email@example.com.