It is very important that everyone realize just how far the Communist Manifesto and its goals have been advanced in the United States since the still relevant book “The Naked Communists” was written over 50 years ago.
George Soros and other rich leftists use some of their billions to finance over 250 socialist/communist/leftist groups in the U.S. that are doing their best to “resist”, undermine our President and his agenda as well as our Constitution and Republic. He is a seditionist and I don’t understand why he hasn’t been charged and convicted for treason. He like many establishment, global RINOs advocate for a New World Order in which America is definitely not first.
Very sobering but thank God for POTUS Trump and his Administration who are reversing Obama’s “fundamental transformation” to socialism.
Anyone who would like to add to the examples of how they have achieved their goals in Comments would be appreciated. This is a work in progress.
You are about to read a list of 45 goals that were spelled out in the 1958 book “The Naked Communist” and were entered into the Congressional Record back on Jan. 10,1963, thanks to Hon. A.S. Herlong, Jr. of FL . As you read this, 54 years later, you may be shocked by the events that have played themselves out. Source – Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35, 01/10/1963.
Among sources include the Democratic Socialists of America’s own website.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
DONE- The Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is a landmark international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament. Opened for signature in 1968, the Treaty entered into force in 1970. It is important to note here that the effort was not one of peace in the world but an effort to weaken the United State’s military might worldwide as the Soviet Union at that time was far behind the US in technology and economy. The failed challenge during the Cuban Missile Crisis earlier in the decade was a signal to the Communist world that they would have to use other tactics.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
DONE – See the Stark Treaty, Cooperative Threat Reduction Program and Obama’s actions to undermine the missile defense system in Poland and elsewhere in Europe and to support Putin in his efforts to strengthen Russian power and reduce US influence. Witness Obama’s mike on event where he asked the Russian President to be patient and that he would have more flexibility “after my election.” Failure of SOS Clinton’s “reset” with Russia; Capitulation to Russia on Crimea and Ukraine and now in Middle East. Iran Nuclear Deal which assures IRAN will have Nukes. As evidence that this willingness to capitulate is not a pursuit of peace but rather the intent to weaken the US, we can look to the staunch opposition by socialist liberals to the Reagan administration’s efforts to put into place the missile defense system which ultimately failed. Other developments that did make it into the US arsenal included the Stealth Bomber but also faced huge opposition from the left.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
DONE – OBAMA declared he intends to reduce our nuclear arsenal by 80% and has stated he will not use nuclear weapons. Obama proposed Sequestration as a means of cutting our military and now is laying down a smoke screen that DOD budget cuts are too deep !!! The current attack against our 2nd Amendment by the Administration & UN could also fit into this category.
It is ironic that Obama’s tactics have been implemented at too quick a pace and are now backfiring on him as we see failure after failure throughout the Middle East. Proving out that UN tactics of disarming the US and other nations are failures.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
DONE – US trades with China and Russia and we have a poor trade balance position with both that decreases the price of goods exported to them and increases the price of goods imported from them. This in turn make the value of the dollar go down in the US and up in terms of our growing debt especially to China. US participation in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade agreement and recent opening of diplomatic relations with Cuba provide further evidence that this tactic is being pursued.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
DONE – Between 1997 and 2013, the Export-Import Bank of the United States, which is an agency of the Federal government, provided $1,946,035,918 in loans and long-term guarantees to banks in Communist China and Russia, according to the Ex-Im Bank’s annual reports. We could surmise that these long term loans were put in place in order to help with the recovery of Russia however we cannot make such a claim for China, a nation that produces at a level second only the US.
It stands to reason that this loan program should have been pulled as a foreign policy tactic when it became evident that both nations intended to continue with their oppressive practices toward their people, were caught many times over attempting to infiltrate and hack into US systems etc. The fact that these loans have continued is evidence that forces in our own government are intent on furthering the cause of Socialism in the US and across the planet.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
DONE – United States foreign aid, similar to United States foreign aid – under the Marshall Plan for rebuilding Europe, foreign aid to Russia was in the billions. The current Administration continues to engage in talks with the Russian regime despite the fact they continue as supporters of our enemies like Syria and Iran. Congress has imposed sanctions after Russia’s takeover of the Crimea and incursion into the Ukraine however they have proven largely ineffective as Russia has taken strategic locations that supply most of the oil for Europe and now have a stranglehold on these resources. Europe must now either find another source of oil or capitulate to Russia’s demands as they realize little support in this matter from the US. Let’s not forget the added pressure of the hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern refugees pouring over their borders. Because Russia is in cooperation with Iran and Syria we can reasonably assume that this is a coordinated effort given the weakness of our president and therefore our military forces.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
DONE– not only are then in the UN, they are on the all important Security Council.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
DONE but thwarted when in 1989 the Berlin Wall and Iron Curtain fell and Germany was reunified largely due to the efforts of the Reagan Administration. The threat of socialist influence takeover is again imminent as the economic resources of the European Union falter and the nations of the EU fall one by one back into socialist practices.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
PARTIAL SUCCESS was achieved with the signing of the Partial Test Ban Treatyin 1963, which banned nuclear tests in the atmosphere, underwater and in space. Neither France nor China signed the PTBT. However, the treaty was still ratified by the United States after a 80 to 19 vote in the United States Senate.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
DONE–but the former nations under the iron curtain were freed in 1989 with the collapse of the USSR.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
ONGOING – the Progressives in our Congress and the current Administration are constantly pressing for this – this is a primary goal of their chief benefactor – George Soros. Their efforts are being slowly achieved through regulations put into place by Federal agencies such as the EPA. The regulations now being put into place by these agencies are slowly steering the US toward control under the UN and a one world government . The Agenda 21 protocol is most certainly a part of this effort and we see the efforts on the left to engage these tactics at every level of our society.
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
DONE – the Communist Party and the Democratic Socialists of America and many other Communist oriented groups are alive and well in America including our major Unions – see the book Barack Obama and the Enemies Within by Trevor Loudon. This is a classic tactic of the socialist/communist left. They use our freedoms against us i.e. free speech. Our leftist lawmakers protect these groups under the guise of free speech and legislators on the right fail to take on the responsibility of recognizing and dealing with destructive and undermining activities. This has now gone to the extreme in our nation as police are being slaughtered by anarchists across the nation.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
UNSUCCESSFUL – to date but trying hard with the help of the ACLU. Pretty obvious that BHO, his AG, Director of Homeland Security and other Constitutional officers are ignoring their oaths of allegiance to the Constitution.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
PARTIAL SUCCESS– there are international patent protections but Russia, China and other countries conduct corporate espionage and can gain access to US patents. It was alleged that Clinton sold some missile guidance system patents to China for a substantial campaign donation. His National Security Advisor, Sandy Berger was arrested stealing classified Secret documents from the National Archives believed to have substantiated this deal. He never served a day in prison.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
DONE -there are 65 members of the House Progressive Caucus who associate with the Democratic Socialists of America. Most other Democrats in Congress are socialists and believe in the nanny state. Progressives own the Senate including many RINOs that help the Democrats. (Rush provided excellent insight on this very subject today)
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
DONE – The Supreme Court has made abortions legal, struck down the Defense of Marriage Act at the Federal Level and also ordered that States with Protection of Marriage Laws even when in State Constitutions are unconstitutional. LGBT rights are now considered as a protected class the same as minorities. The attack on American Christianity and traditional customs, traditions and values continues – prayer has been taken out of schools and public events; attempts have been made to take God out of everything including the national Oath, coinage, National Anthem and religious symbols such as the Ten Commandments and Nativity scenes. Our morals and family structure have declined drastically as dysfunctional behavior increases. 40% of all babies are born out of wedlock (73% among blacks), marriage has declined to less than 50%, gang activity has increased, entitlement living has permeated at least 50% of our society who pay no taxes and illegal immigration continues. Attempts to curb such behavior are met with cries of racism, bigotry, hate crimes, violation of women’s rights, an attack on women’s health care or some other civil rights violation. The UN has placed the United States on their list of nations with poor human rights records and our Attorney General has sued states trying to enforce immigration laws.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
DONE – there is no doubt our public schools K-1-12 & Colleges and Universities are bastions of liberalism and progressivism; our public schools no longer teach traditional values/character development nor the Constitution and often use revisionist history and social studies curriculums and textbooks. Our teacher unions and Fed Dept. of Education dominated education system fights attempts to provide voucher or charter school options; eliminate tenure or impose accountability standards. One of the 8 ways Sal Alinsky advocated to turn a country to socialism was #6) Education – take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school. This is happening with COMMON CORE and other Dept. of Education initiatives. Most states have over a 30% drop out rate from free public high school educations, another root cause of poverty.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL – Most student newspapers/newsletters have a liberal and socialist slant. There is also tacit control of Text Books by progressive College/University Professor authors which has definitely slanted our student texts and often distorted or revised history towards a more liberal and progressive view of the world and life.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
ONGOING – look no further than the recent OCCUPY WALL STREET anarchist activities supported by our President, Vice President and many Progressive members of Congress as well as some City Officials and other government officials such as the Mayors of New York, Oakland and Atlanta and the Director of the National Park Services. Also look at the rise of student flash mobs to rob and loot in many of the Democrat controlled cities. On many college campuses, conservative speakers are not allowed and those conservative students views are restricted to “speaking zones” as a result of liberal student protests.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
SUCCESSFUL – in poll after poll over 85% of the press corps admit to being liberal and voting for Democrats. Editorials and Commentaries across the country are unabashedly biased towards Democrat policies and the Current Administration as are so called news programs of the mainstream media. All of the major networks were undeniably in the tank for Obama in the last election with 4 – 1 favorability ratios for Democrat candidates and 1 – 4 favorability towards Republican candidates. The liberal media throws softball questions at Democrat candidates and “gotcha” questions at Republican or Tea Party movement candidates.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
SUCCESSFUL – There is no doubt that the mainstream Television media and Motion Picture industry and their productions are mostly progressive in nature and often show left wing political bias. Reporting is frequently slanted left as are commentaries and movies. The Obama administration has pushed the “Fairness Doctrine” through the FCC but has not been able to instigate it which would destroy the conservative and profitable radio talk shows. Control over the internet using “net neutrality” has now been implemented by the FCC and could lead to suppression of conservative views on the internet as well as free internet for those already receiving govt. benefits. It should be noted that net neutrality was in effect before Ronald Reagan took office. He successfully got rid of that law. The left is now aggressively pursuing reinstating net neutrality, thinking that a new generation of Americans may once again accept it with the correct persuasion and pressure from other areas of our society.
The left wing entertainment industry have also touted the LGBT movement and multiculturalism in the shows and particularly in their commercials.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL – Art is in the eye of the beholder so you be the judge on this one.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
PARTIAL SUCCESS– From my perspective, there are many ugly and offensive so called art pieces in many museums – remember the controversy over the New York museum where one so called artwork featured a urine filled commode in which an American Flag was draped and the 1st Amendment was cited as the rationale for displaying it. The National Endowment for the Arts subsidized by our taxes funds many leftist artists…..let us not forget “Piss Christ” a highly offensive work which included a crucifix turned upside down in a container of urine. The Catholic church made the mistake of not going strongly after that and other highly offensive pieces that have been aimed at the Church.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
SUCCESS – Even network television now uses words that were XXX rated 40 years ago.
There is a huge double standard here as the word police want to reduce free speech by conservatives – Rush Limbaugh is ridiculed and boycotted for calling a Democrat hack lobbying for free birth control at a Catholic college a Slut but Bill Maher can call a Vice Presidential candidate, Sarah Palin a Cunt on his HBO special and get away with it. The Federal govt. changes words it doesn’t like to suit its policies “Obama-Speak” like prohibiting the use of the words Islam or Islamists, eliminating the phrase war on terrorism and the word terrorist from its vocabulary replacing it with such phrases as “extremists” “man-caused disaster”, “workplace violence”etc. Muslims in the U.S. want to eliminate any negative use of Islam or Muhammad from our language in clear violation of our 1st Amendment rights.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
DONE – shows on network, prime time TV today would have been rated XXX several decades ago. Nudity bordering on pornography, sexual displays, obscenity, violence, anti-Christian messages, progressive ideologies, etc. are the standard in most of the mainstream television, movie, and print media today. Remember, in order to have Liberty a people need to have Freedom tempered by morality. The intent of our founding fathers upon designing our Republic was the assumption that Godly people would inhabit our nation and would govern themselves for the most part due to their adherence to the Word of God. The Communists are working hard to eliminate morality leaving us with un-tempered Freedom which is nothing but anarchy.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
DONE – The Supreme Court repealed DOMA and ruled in support of the LGBT community demands. They are now free to legally marry, are featured in gay rights parades and in personnel policies of most major corporations as a ploy to convince American Society they are accepted and are a much larger percentage of the population than they really are. LGBT couples adopt children and School Districts adopt books featuring LGBT people as if they are normal. Our lame-stream media assist them in their activities and goals. Obama has now stated he favors same sex marriages. Even though 33 states had marriage protection laws, 29 of which are inculcated in their Constitutions Federal Courts have now ruled these unconstitutional. The military’s “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell” law has been repealed by Congress and replaced with an LGBT month and active recruitment of LGBTs. Already, the fastest growing trend of sexual assaults in the military are male on male; morale and good order and discipline have suffered under this social experimentation.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
PARTIAL SUCCESS – Black nationalist churches such as that of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright attended by the Obama’s for over 20 years are on the rise. Such churches often preach racists hate towards other races and anti-Americanism. The Unitarian Universalist, Humanist and Scientology movements are examples of “social” religion. There is ample evidence of the ACLU working hard to eliminate Christian traditions in this country. Our government also looks for their interpretation of “Separation of Church and State”, a concept not found in the Constitution but begun by a Supreme Court ruling, in order to prevent our churches from actively being involved in politics especially where church values conflict with government values. IRS tax rules also hamstring the ability of tax exempt churches to be involved in politics – pastors, priests, rabbis, etc. are no supposed to spend more than 20% of their time talking politics from the podium or diesis. However, they look the other way when it comes to the so called churches of Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and Louis Farrakhan.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
DONE – the law of the land has eliminated all prayer from schools and public gatherings. In 1962 the Supreme Court again declared that prayer in school was unconstitutional. In 1963 the Warren Court stopped schools from allowing Bible reading in classes. In 1980 the Supreme Court declared that posting the Ten Commandments in a school classroom violated the Constitution of the United States. Removing the belief in God from the Government and schools is #7 Religion – on Sal Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals to turn a country socialist.
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
ONGOING – The interpretation of the Constitution as a “living document” is the mantra of liberals and progressive in Congress, the White House and the media. Unfortunately, many in the Libertarian Party have joined the Progressives in this effort. Obamacare is overt proof that progressive politicians like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid ignore our Constitution when it suits their legislative purposes. Obama recently challenged the Supreme Court’s authority for “judicial review” as they considered the Constitutionality of Obamacare. Even a Supreme Court Justice, Ruth Bader-Ginsburg recently stated that our Constitution is not a model for developing foreign powers. Now we have University Professors and others calling for the elimination of our Constitution as outdated. POTUS Obama has said he has a pen and a phone and if Congress won’t act on his agenda he will continue to rule by fiat using Executive Orders, Memos and guidance to federal departments to emplace controlling regulations, recess appointments, etc. It should be noted that a major part of this challenge of the Constitution by the president is a result of a Congress that is failing to speak up and do its job as one of the branches of our government using the system of checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers as a protection from just this sort of behavior. See http://majorityleader.gov/TheImperialPresidency/
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
ONGOING – Progressives and the media rarely mention the accomplishments of our founding fathers and when they do usually to criticize one or more like Thomas Jefferson for being a slave owner, completely ignoring all of his accomplishments. Since these men founded their beliefs in God’s natural laws and sincerely believed liberty and freedom came from God not government, they are in direct conflict with the beliefs of socialists, communists and progressives.
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
ONGOING – Traditional educators tend to be liberal and control School District Administrations and often School Boards. As such they control the textbooks used by the School District. Many school districts teach revisionist history from revisionist textbooks choosing instead to emphasize international history and multiculturalism. In many cases America is made out to be the bad guy in this process – a prime example being the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan during WWII. Civics, American History and the role of our Constitution in ensuring our freedom.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture-education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
DONE – our tax laws and other laws awarding welfare benefits as administered by Federal and State welfare agencies have changed the culture of the US to an entitlement state where 50% or more pay not taxes but get money back. Today, a record number of people are on Food Stamps; Housing Assistance; SSI disability & cash assistance; Medicaid; and other assistance such as free cell phones and cable television. The Federal workers Union is the largest of all the unions and the Teachers Union control our education system. Hundreds of socialist organizations now exist such as moveon.org and media matters, and ACORN. Unions such as the AFL-CIO and the SEIU actively participate in politics supporting most liberal causes and transporting members across states to participate in bashing anyone trying to control spending that involves reduction in union benefits or workers paying more of a fair share.
Additionally, all 8 of Saul Alinsky’s Rules for radicals fit in this category and are being implemented by the Obama Administration
1) Healthcare –Control healthcare and you control the people This has started under the ever changing law and rules of Obamacare.
2) Poverty –Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. Instead of programs to defeat the root causes of poverty which is dysfunctional behavior the govt. and so called minority leaders continue to blame society and racism. Instead action should be taken on the real root causes including dropping out of HS; young, unwed mothers; drug use; gang activity, etc.
3) Debt –Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. Debt has soared by 7T since 2008 and now totals over $18T headed to $20T+ by the time Obama leaves office. The 10T+ that will have accumulated under Obama is more than every other Presidents debt added together. The Fed prints money under QE to artificially prop up the economy and keeps interest rates low to prop up the stock market which is headed for a fall. POTUS and Democrats in Congress consistently push for more taxes – Obamacare adds 20 new taxes.
4) Gun Control –Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state. The 2nd Amendment is under constant attack with the latest push to force gun registration by those deemed to have some mental problems including PTSD. This could include hundreds of thousands of veterans. The next step after national registration is gun confiscation.
5) Welfare –Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)We now are a nanny state with more people on welfare than people working. Looking for work was removed by executive order as a requirement to receive unemployment benefits. Food stamps, SSI benefits, disability pay outs, govt. subsidized housing, free cell phones, etc. are at an all time high.
6) Education –Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school. Ongoing – newest method is Common Core; no child left behind legislation has also been reauthorized.
7) Religion –Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools –Christianity and Jeudism are constantly under attack by intolerant liberals now joined by the Muslim Brotherhood and other Muslim groups all with the help of the ACLU.
8) Class Warfare –Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor. Obama’s latest campaign is to push for income equality rather than opportunity meaning wealth redistribution a concept which will kill free market incentives and damage the economy. Progressives are calling for higher progressive taxes on the upper incomes and on corporations.
….in short create a generation of dependent slaves……the left in the US has shown to be quite effective at that while at the same time the right is either playing along, or caught like a deer in the headlights and completely ineffective at dealing with these tactics effectively.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
PARTIAL – Communism and its cells and offshoots are not illegal in the United States. This would also imply eliminating the 2nd Amendment as gun control especially registration leading to confiscation would eliminate a means by which the people are able to fight against TYRANNY. This final act of confiscation recently took effect in Australia. They first made everyone register their guns and then they held a mass confiscation which the citizenry largely obeyed without question.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
DONE – Abolished 1975.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
UNSUCCESSFUL but more and more Federal agencies under the DHS are ignoring our Constitutional rights for habeus corpus and the posse coumatatis laws under the guise of the Patriot Act and NDA bill. Our people are much less trusting of Federal law enforcement agencies for these reasons as well as their huge purchases of ammunition, training using Tea Party movement as bad guys, militarization of equipment, etc. Unfortunately, the FBI under Eric Holder has been politicized as demonstrated by their failure to investigate & arrest the Benghazi attackers and failure to investigate the IRS targeting of conservative groups.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
DONE – the most recent and overt example is the SEIU – Service Employees International Union founded by Andy Stern, a co-founder of ACORN who has visited the White House more than anyone in recent years. The SEIU gave over $61M to Obama’s 2007 campaign and many of its over 2M members have participated in thugery across this country to disrupt Tea Party rallies and town meetings and to intervene in grass roots movements to reduce union benefit as a means of controlling out of control spending. See Michelle Malkin » SEIU and the “persuasion of power;” Update: … michellemalkin.com/2009/08/06/seiu-and-the-persuasion-of-power/- Similarto Michelle Malkin » SEIU and the “persuasion of power;” Update: …Aug 6, 2009 … In May, I told you how the Service Employees International Union’s $61 million investment in Barack Obama paid off with cabinet appointments,
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
PARTIALLY SUCCESSFUL – Large Wall Street investment banking firms that were bailed out by the Obama administration contributed mega millions to his campaign despite being an easy target of Obama bullying. GE, one of our largest international Corps along with GM and Chrysler, two of our largest manufacturers are in Obama’s pocket. So are the crony capitalists in the green industries Warren Buffet campaigned for BHO policies. Many other businesses also contributed more to BHO than RR in the last election. BHO owns the NLRB who constantly go after those businesses that have relocated or built plants in right to work states.
Free market capitalism, proven to result in higher quality of life and greater degree of prosperity and liberty for a larger number of people than any other system in world history is frequently maligned by progressives, while socialistic, all-powerful nanny state has proven to delivery misery, corruption and serfdom throughout history, is celebrated.
We see the end result of this horrible process during the reign of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. During his rule the nation went from a largely successful economic entity to a socialist state. The Venezuelan government now completely owns 95% of all businesses in the nation. The nation has now returned to horrendous poverty and people are looking to escape. Business owners, teachers, lawyers and others who protested this process disappeared over the years of his regime and this practice continues after his death. Elections are now manipulated so that freedom seeking candidates cannot seek or enter office. It will take a revolution to turn the nation around. Similar events have also occurred in Argentina.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
ONGOING -Certainly, the headshrinkers in our country have become more vocal and adept at classifying and identifying what they call mental illness. Like lawyers, psychiatrists and clinical psychologists have a language all their own that mystifies most Americans and their role testifying in our courts have grown exponentially. Also look at the role they now play in identifying learning disorders like ADHD and OCD among children and the integration of government special learning programs in our schools. One seriously frightening aspect of this process is the medicating of our children who display these “behavioral disorders”. It has become far too easy to diagnose a child as ADHD, ADD or oppositional defiant and begin on psychotropic medications which severely affect them mentally and physically to alter their natural behavior. Even more frightening is the parents’ willingness to accept medications for their child without question.
BHO has issued many Executive Orders in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shootings renewing calls for all kinds of actions on mental health.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
SUCCESSFUL – When nut jobs like Harry Reid are high-fived by the liberals and someone like Ted Cruz is called a whack job the work is almost done. In the USSR under “Pappa Joe” Stalin any dissent was ruled as insanity. Even more frightening is the trend of so called veterans help organizations like the VA that encourage them identify if they are suffering from PTSD and have a psychiatric exam. We then have pressure from government entities to make these discussions disclosed to government agencies. These agencies can then seize weapons from these veterans. Veterans who have experience with weapons, could use their training to train civilians interested in protecting themselves from a tyrannical government. The implications here are alarming.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
ONGOING -The breakdown of the core family and the ever increasing divorce rates as well as decreasing rates of marriage and increases I births at a younger age and out of wedlock has certainly occurred. The family is no longer neatly defined as a married man and woman with children but now includes single parent homes; homosexual parents; unwed parents; and very young people as parents. The root causes of poverty are related to dysfunctional behavior. All of this discredits the family unit. #2 on Saul Alynski’s Rules for Radicals is to increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live i.e. a generation of slaves. Under the Obama Administration poverty has increased along with food stamps, disability compensation, free cell phones, govt. housing assistance, etc.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
ONGOING – The importance of the positive role of 2 parents in nurturing and mentoring children has often been replaced with a lack of parenting and the adverse impacts on children. Phyllis Schlafly, who writes a syndicated Commentary, points out that besides Communists, many groups had a motive for wanting to abolish the American nuclear family including the Feminist movement and their cry “Liberation” which meant liberation from husband, family, and care for children as demeaning. In the ’70s and again in 90’s with Hillary Clinton the liberal establishment’s mantra was “It Takes a Village” to raise a child meaning all sorts of government busybodies such as public school administrators, hired consultants, psychologists, custody evaluators, women’s studies courses, and especially, family court judges. Nowhere in this definition can be found parents. Today, the U.S. Census Bureau shows Family Court judges now control the private living arrangements of 46 M Americans and have the power to transfer $40 B between households.
She goes on to write “Political strategists advise candidates to stick to fiscal issues and not talk about social issues, but taxpayers’ money is spent on 78 types of taxpayer handouts to deal with social problems, including 12 food programs, 12 social services, 12 educational assistance, 11 housing assistance, 9 vocational training, 3 energy and utility assistance, school lunch and even breakfast and 3 child-care programs. Nothing but marriage can cut these costs.
It should be noted here that a common practice of communist controlled nations is to remove children from their parents at a very young age and educate/train them so that there is no chance to learn any other philosophy except that of the state. Organizations such as Head Start take children as young as three years of age and begin training them under the influences of the left…..it is free, paid by taxpayers and usually targets children of color
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
ONGOING -One has to look no further than the incidents of Flash Mobs, the Occupy Wall Street (OWS) and the Black Lives Matter movement to see this in action. Our current Administration has allied themselves with this 99/1 movement invoking Marxist principles of “fairness” to encourage income redistribution through more taxes on the affluent and on corporations. State and local Police are being marginalized by denigrating their importance, overemphasizing police brutality and a call for a national police force. The current move for gun control and limiting of the 2nd Amendment could fit into this category.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
NA -The United States does not have colonies unless Puerto Rico and the American Samoa are considered. Certainly, Barack Hussein Obama is an anti-colonialist as was his father. This has led to some very poor foreign policies headed by appeasement.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
DONE -President Carter, a progressive liberal insured we lost control of the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
UNSUCCESSFUL – So far, we have resisted giving the WC power over US sovereignty despite UN pressure to do so.
Following is from the Preamble of the Democratic Socialists of America in describing Where We Stand.
In the United States, we must fight for a humane public policies that will provide quality health care, education, and job training and that redirect public investment from the military to much-neglected urban housing and infrastructure. Such policies require the support of a majoritarian coalition of trade unionists, people of color, feminists, gays and lesbians and all other peoples committed to democratic change. Our greatest contribution as American socialists to global social justice is to build that coalition, which is key to transforming the power relations of global capitalism.
A strategy for the Next Left involves Social Redistribution–the shift of wealth and resources from the rich to the rest of society – this will require:
1. massive redistribution of income from corporations and the wealthy to wage earners and the poor and the public sector, in order to provide the main source of new funds for social programs, income maintenance and infrastructure rehabilitation, and
2. a massive shift of public resources from the military (the main user of existing discretionary funds) to civilian uses.
This article is republished with permission from our friend Dr. Rich Swier.
Utah Standard News depends on the support of readers like you.
Good Journalism requires time, expertise, passion and money. We know you appreciate the coverage here. Please help us to continue as an alternative news website by becoming a subscriber or making a donation. To learn more about our subscription options or make a donation, click here.
To Advertise on UtahStandardNews.com, please contact us at: email@example.com.