- Kanye West appeared to endorse YouTube personality Candace Owen, a woman who is known for her controversial views on racism
- ‘I love the way Candace Owens thinks,’ he said on Saturday morning
- He would follow up with ‘only free thinkers’ a few moments after the first tweet
- Owens took to her Twitter to share her thanks to West and asked for a meeting with the rapper
- Conservative figures like Roseanne Barr took to the social media site to give their support for the pairing
- But a vast majority of people on Twitter shared controversial work of Owens and labeled Kanye as a ‘Black Donald Trump’
Kanye West sparked an angry backlash by tweeting his admiration for a black far-right media personality and the way she ‘thinks’ on Saturday.
The rapper endorsed YouTube personality Candace Owen, a woman who is known for her controversial views on racism.
‘I love the way Candace Owens thinks,’ he said on Saturday morning.
Utah Standard News depends on the support of readers like you.
Good Journalism requires time, expertise, passion and money. We know you appreciate the coverage here. Please help us to continue as an alternative news website by becoming a subscriber or making a donation. To learn more about our subscription options or make a donation, click here.
To Advertise on UtahStandardNews.com, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.