Charter School Evacuated After Teacher Smells Gas
A leak in a rooftop heater is reportedly to blame for the evacuation of the Valley Academy charter school in Hurricane. School officials evacuated the facility yesterday morning after a teacher reportedly smelled gas. Saint George News reports crews were able to fix the issue shortly afterwards though the school will have to pay for the repairs. Students waited on buses during the evacuation.
Utah Standard News depends on the support of readers like you.
Good Journalism requires time, expertise, passion and money. We know you appreciate the coverage here. Please help us to continue as an alternative news website by becoming a subscriber or making a donation. To learn more about our subscription options or make a donation, click here.
To Advertise on UtahStandardNews.com, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.