By USN Columnist Mary Wilson Burkett / Feb 24,2021
Hillary Clinton is writing a novel. And why not? Her whole life is a fiction! Here are a few of her greatest hits:
- She and Bill Clinton are happily married
- She arrived in Bosnia under sniper fire
- Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center on September 11
- She was named after Sir Edmund Hillary
- White House gifts and furniture taken from the White House. Clerical error
- Law firm records mysteriously show up on a table in the White House
- Didn’t know her staff would fire travel office employees (in spite of her telling them to do so)
- Always a Yankees fan
- Didn’t know her brothers were being paid for securing pardons from her husband
- None of the emails on her private server were marked Confidential
- Leaving the White House not only “dead broke” but with debt
The worst one of all? Chris Stevens, her supposed good friend, Ambassador to Libya, was responsible for his own death!
When her book comes out, I won’t purchase it but I’ll borrow it from the library. Should be a good read. NOT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Mary Blog is at https://wearejeffersonsmith.blogspot.com/
Disclaimer: The author of each article published on this web site owns his or her own words. The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum participants on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Utah Standard News or official policies of the USN and may actually reflect positions that USN actively opposes.
Media Requests or Partnership Inquiries – We have a growing nationwide network. If you’re interested in learning more about our work or receiving regular content from our reporters please contact our Director of Communication and Media Outreach at email@example.com
Steal our Stuff with Attribution – Utah Standard News is deeply committed to restoring government oversight through non-partisan journalism. In order to provide top-quality news coverage and investigative work to your readers, our original work is free for print and may be republished in their entirety or mentioned within a news story, AND MUST INCLUDE the reporter’s name and “From http://utahstandardnews.com/.” For example, “By Sandy Smith | From http://utahstandardnews.com/” The articles from our ‘Friends’ are under copyright and are published with permission. Any republishing of these articles is STRICTLY PROHIBITED without written consent from the original Publisher.
Utah Standard News depends on the support of readers like you.
Good Journalism requires time, expertise, passion and money. We know you appreciate the coverage here. Please help us to continue as an alternative news website by becoming a subscriber or making a donation. To learn more about our subscription options or make a donation, click here.
To Advertise on UtahStandardNews.com, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.